Manila Office Life

03 September 2007

Veronica Mars - The Movie?

I decided to get back into Veronica Mars in a desperate bid to fill the void left behind by the utter lack of good TV shows lately. With the Fall season just weeks away, I decided to play catch-up and finish this totally awesome series and, hopefully, get some closure.

This was apparently not in the cards.

After watching Veronica walk down the street in the rain at the end of season 3, I had no closure. There were still so many unanswered questions that left me hanging. Now I remember why I liked the show to begin with. The sassy pop-noir feel of the whole show is a joy to behold.

Based on my net-surfing, it seems there is now a movement to have a Veronica Mars movie! Obviously there are others who felt as I did and would really love to get some closure on this series. I am, of course, all for it.

You can check out the news on this here.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home