Manila Office Life

23 August 2005

Return of the... Worker!

After a long hiatus from blogging, I have returned.

Work has been simply insane these past 2 weeks just after my return from HK on a business trip (fortunately on the company's tab). After 2 staff resignations, my department is now severely understaffed and we all have to work double-time in order to make our deadlines.

Even though work is doubly hard now, this must not deter us from going out and relaxing every once in a while. More on that in my next post.

Cheerio!

1 Comments:

  • Hi there in Manila!

    I'm currently doing some preliminary research on blogs that contain
    strong reference to work or employment.

    I've set up a quick questionnaire on work-related blogs and would
    appreciate it very much if you would spend a few minutes filling one
    in for me.

    You can access the questionnaire at:

    http://www.my3q.com/home2/62/apr2112/24991.phtml

    In the meantime, you can find out more about my research and
    myself by visiting my blog. The details are situated on the right-
    hand side just below my profile.

    Thanks for your time and feel free to contact me about anything
    related to my request or work-related blogs.

    James

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home