Manila Office Life

06 July 2005

The Morning After

I will never drink scotch ever again.

Up to this point, my drinking has always been confined to beer and wine. I have instinctively avoided hard drinks (i.e. vodka, tequila, scotch, etc), deeming them too much for me to handle. This was proven right last night when, after a night of drinking wine (our group of 7 people polished off 5 bottles of cabernet), our guest went on to scotch.

As hosts, we had to join him in this endeavor. After a few scotch-sevens, it was basically the beginning of the end for me. I woke up this morning with a hangover the size of Manhattan and got to work at 10.30am (my call time is 8.30am, btw).

Stupendous. I still have a headache. Where's that paracetamol?

Never again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home