Manila Office Life

23 June 2005

Sweet Freedom

Tomorrow, I head for Hong Kong.

Tonight, I stop worrying about work. Ah, what a relief! These 4 days feel like 4 WEEKS! And I've got pending projects to think about but, no, wait, I'm not going to work tomorrow and monday. Two sweet days of not being in the office, of not dealing with recalcitrant assistants, of not thinking about the next screw-up, of not being nervous about how our bosses will react to my latest effort at a marketing campaign.

It's almost enough to make me cry. Almost.

I've been remiss about watching movies, mainly because I have seemingly lost the ability to watch movies. I remember when I still had a girlfriend, we'd watch movies almost every week. It's a peculiarity of couples, I guess, that makes movies so... easy... as a weekend activity. Now, I've missed watching Mr & Mrs Smith as well as Batman Begins. Although I do plan on watching Batman Begins when I come back from my trip. It did just start last week so it should continue playing until next week at the least. I've heard rave reviews about this movie and I look forward to watching it. Did I forget to mention that I'm a huge fan?

Know what I miss most about dating? The kissing.

*Sigh*

4 Comments:

  • It is true

    If you want more, check out:

    http://www.crewkoos.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Crew Koos, at 7:06 PM  

  • hongkong? that's great, i love hk... kissing? yah that's great too hehe.. can't have best of both worlds ;)

    thanks for swinging by! :)

    By Blogger monique ea, at 12:17 AM  

  • true about the kiss.

    By Blogger undiscussablerealms, at 10:23 PM  

  • 1 good thing about freedom: you can do anything and go anywhere.

    1 not so good thing about freedom: it can get lonely.

    :)

    By Blogger tabbygirl, at 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home